Admin, Accounts & Finance Assistant to North London's Leading Housing Director - Palmers Green N13
*** Outstanding Role working for North London's Leading Housing Director ***
** Working with an outstanding team ** Vibrant, energetic, dynamic, family like environment **
*** ARLA Lettings & Property Management course fully funded ***
Stone Lodge Group
Headquarters: Palmers Green N13 This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established family ran organisation who are leaders within their fields and who offer excellent career progression. The SLG has been established for 20 years and cover areas including: property developments, property refurbishments, social housing, facilities management, property lettings & property management, hotels, hostels and B&B operations.
To support our expansion we are looking to fill a number of office based roles and have an immediate requirement for a Accounts/ Finance Assistant
As Accounts/ finance Assistant you will work directly for the Finance Manager of the group. You will be trained in CFP, Sage 50 and advanced MS Office Excel.
Responsibilities of the role:
Property Duties via CFP Lettings & Property Management Software:
- Rent processing on daily basis - Payment to Landlords and producing Landlord statements. - Paying Landlords by Bacs or cheques. - Inputting all information of Landlords and tenants on to Computer. - Ensuring that all fees have been charged. - Checking and processing Tenant Deposits. - Daily banking of cheques and taking Card payments via phone. - Dealing with day to day queries professionally. - Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors. - Filing where needed.
Sage 50 duties:
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good telephone manner.
• Able to act professionally at all times.
• Maintain strict confidentiality.
• Must be computer literate.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
The SLG is a company with a reputation for hiring and training people to achieve their potential. They believe passion and a willingness to learn and work hard is the recipe for successful career progression.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel within the SLG please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Candidtaes with experience of: Accounts, Accounts Assistant, Book keeper, Bookkeeper, Accounts Manager, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Administration, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Finance Assistant, Finance Manager, Sage, Sage 50, Sage Professional, Quickbooks, Purchase Ledger, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger, Sales Ledger Clerk, Property Accounts Assistant, Accounts Apprentice, will be considered for this role.
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Tony Alan Recruitment
£37,500 - £46,000 per annum
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
£19,500 - £21,000 per annum, pro-rata