Our client a very busy construction company based in Bury, North Manchester are looking to recruit an Administrator ( Must have Construction experience) with excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Speaking to Sub Contractors daily
- Update costings and sending to Director on a weekly basis
- Allocating jobs
- Chasing Contractors for finished job sheets
- To be custodian of all administrative and operational functions.
- Updating and managing the MD’s diary
- Be the focal point for communicating any opportunities and leads from external or internal sources to the Projects team and MD.
- Manage recording and updating all projects enquiries from inception to completion.
- Be the Focal and main communication point for managing all external BD parties such as PDT. Weekly review their performance and progress, escalating any queries or findings promptly.
- Ensuring clear progress notes, milestone dates, chasing dates and status are updated weekly and monthly cleansing is completed.
- Support with chasing down all internal + external parties in a professional but enthusiastic approach, so as to progress all opportunities to the desired status of being able to provide a quoting/tender.
- Work closely with Director to ensure all quote or tender deadlines associated to any BD enquiries are achieved.
If you have construction experience and enjoy working in this environment then this is the job for you!
- Proven experience working within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to support external functions but also liaise with different levels internally.
- Ability to self-manage a broad list of duties, prioritising and achieving each to company standard.
- Adept in using a range of Microsoft packages and software databases, with the ability to review and produce output
- A high level of personal competence in activities and business management
- Interpersonal skills to influence actions