City of London
A modern IT company, based in the City have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and efficient Administrator to manage all aspects of reception and to provide administrative support for office on a six month contract.
Based on reception, you will provide an administrative support to your tea, and will be the main point of contact for visitors and suppliers
- Answering and transferring all incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing booking of meeting rooms and technical equipment
- Booking couriers/taxi's/transport
- Ordering Stationery
- Preparing meeting rooms and ordering lunches/making tea and coffee
- Booking staff travel - flights/trains/accommodation
- Daily email bulletins for coverage
- Preparing documents for pitches
- Organising mail outs
- Liaising with suppliers and maintenance companies
- Data Inputting/Invoice reconciliation for finance department
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and the ability to problem solve are essential skills for this position.
- Excellent communication skills with administrative and reception experience
- Ideally you will have some data entry experience and ability to work with people at all levels.
- A minimum of 1 year + Administration/Reception experience is essential
- Advanced Word, Excel and Intermediate Power Point skills are required.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114