My client, a leading innovative technology company is looking for an Affilitate Marketing Manager for a contract role in London.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of affiliate network, and individual affiliate relationships for the online store.
- Directly manage large affiliate partners to maximize business opportunity.
- Develop new business partnership affiliate opportunities with mobile operators, OEM's, entertainment and content providers.
- Execute day-to-day affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as newsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Responsible for performance measurement, scorecard management, and reporting on affiliate results and key initiatives to various stakeholders.
- Interact with the broader demand generation and international media teams to understand performance and key levers of the various tactics and how the affiliate channel relates.
- Collaborate with country level marketing, business groups and online stores teams to drive integration and identification of opportunities between the online store team and other teams.
- Support audience focused programs such as Student or Small-Medium Business.
- Keep up-to-date on digital marketing trends and developments, including attending conference and industry events.
- Share best practices with other regions and markets
Knowledge, Skills and Experience: Essential Experience and Skills for the role:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Digital Marketing and Media, with strong knowledge of Affiliate Performance Media.
- Financial management of media campaign budgets
- Results oriented digital marketing and media expertise, with a strong bias for action
- Multi-market media experience is important
- Deep understanding of all digital tactics (paid social, display, paid search, programmatic, mobile, and emerging media platforms.
- Operational understanding of important aspects digital media delivery such as AdServer technology platforms, tagging and trafficking of digital media.
- Experience in constructing robust media conversion forecasts based on campaign goals and benchmarks across various digital tactics
- Ability to structure, lead and execute several complex projects across multiple partners
- History of strong partnership and collaboration
- Analytical capabilities
- Experience in working and management of media agency teams
- Experience working with technology brands is preferred.
- Knowledge of offline media a nice to have but not required
- Presentation skills and experience with corporate technology tools such as Office, Excel, PPT and Skype.
- A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect.
If you feel you fit the role above, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within 1 week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.