Our client: An airport lounge services provider
Assist the Manager with implementing and maintaining all standards, policies and procedures relating to food and beverage service in the Lounge as laid out by the Lounge Manager, with a strong emphasis on staff training and development, guest satisfaction, product quality and profitability.
- Ensure all passengers are interacted in accordance with the Operation Manual
- Ensure regular passengers/client are known and greeted accordingly using their name.
- Ensure courtesy to guests and staff at all times.
- Ensure all tables are layed up in accordance with the design and the Operation Manual.
- Ensure timely and efficient service flow; clearing tables, replenishment of food and beverage items.
- Ensure timely delivery of correct order with proper attentiveness and checking passenger’s satisfaction at all time.
- Ensure and supervise the clean down and re-stocking of the bar area.
- Ensure and supervise the clean down and re-stocking of the buffet area.
- Ensure good floor planning with the necessary equipment to enable smooth trouble-free service.
- Ensure all operating equipment is handled carefully avoiding abuse and minimising breakage.
- Ensure the Lounge and all their contents are maintained in a clean state and in good repair at all times. Any faults should be reported directly to the Manager.
- Check and control all food and beverage requisitions and minimise cost throughout careful use of all stationery, linen, glassware, china etc…
- Ensure good working knowledge of drinks, food and cocktails served in the Lounge.
- Carry out additional duties assigned to you by the Lounge Manager, Assistant Manager.
- Attend trainings and meetings as and when required
Health and Safety, Food Safety:
- Be fully conversant with Health and Safety, Food Safety procedures.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported immediately to the relevant departments or Lounge Manager.
- Check Lounge areas for cleanliness and ensure attractive presentation of Lounge at any time.
- Attend fire training every six months.
- Ensure the highest standards of personal hygiene are maintained at all times.
- Be fully conversant with the Company hygiene policy.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.