Our client is a world-renowned supplementary education provider offering maths and English study programmes for children of all ages and abilities in Europe and Africa. There are currently over 70,000 students studying at 650 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
We are currently looking for an Area Manager to join our clients team.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of our client’s Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in our client’s Southgate or Ealing office but will cover surrounding regions including Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
All Area Managers benefit from a six month on the job training programme.
Through effective relationship building, you will:
- Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of the company method within your area
- Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the company method of Learning
- Proven successful experience in a corporate environment
- Experience of preparing, managing and monitoring imaginative & innovative projects and/ or work programmes that meet & exceed targets.
- Demonstrable experience of innovation, ability to spot new/different opportunities and or ways of working.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working to deadlines and managing varied tasks.
- Experience of working within a franchising and or educational environment. (Desirable)
- Understanding the need for budgetary management. (Desirable)
Do you have:
- A passion for and experience of working in the education sector
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)
- The flexibility to work extended hours
- A full UK driving license (regional travel is a regular requirement within the role)
In return, our client will offer you:
- Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- 1000s of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
- Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
- Flexible working time when you work extended hours
- A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
Keywords: Sales, Account Management, Account Manager, Education, Customer Service, Relationship Management