Axon Moore is exclusively recruiting an Assistant Accountant to work with an acquisitive PE backed Financial Services business based in Manchester City Centre. Our client has gone from strength to strength over recent years; investing heavily in marketing and e-commerce activities and innovative projects, they’re fast establishing themselves as a market leader within their field.
- You will be either AAT qualified and keen to commence CIMA studies or you will already be studying CIMA/ACCA.
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- You will have a strong academic background
- Experience of working within financial services would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Strong IT/Excel skills
- Hands on approach
- Eager to learn and develop with a growing business
Joining a small team and working in a varied role; you will report in to a Financial Controller and take responsibility for duties as follows:
- Oversee the Purchase Ledger function
- Payment runs
- Daily cash flow forecast
- Bank reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Full management accounts for a smaller division of the business
- Support with adhoc projects as required
- To happily provide cover to other areas of the business at busy times or during holiday periods.
Our client offers a competitive salary package along with a study support package for CIMA/ACCA.
This is a great opportunity for an individual that wants to establish their career with a developing PE backed business and be mentored by an entrepreneurial finance team.