Our client has a centric approach which means that they are more flexible than other contractors, so interfaces between trades run more smoothly. Due to the growth in the company they are currently seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The role would be based around Bishop Stortford and salary would be around £35k plus a package.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you'll be supporting an established Quantity Surveying team with the financial management of a Main Contractor, getting stuck into everything from pricing variations of works.
- Assisting with detailed breakdown of build costs for each stage of work
- Assisting with cost and value reconciliation on all items
- Oversee spend on in-house and sub-contract labour, and material procurement
- Prepare Cost Value Comparison (Profit & Loss) notes
- Various administrative duties
- Dealing with projects up to £15 million
Qualifications & Experience
- Construction related Degree / equivalent is essential.
- Previous experience within construction is highly desirable.
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
£38,889 - £45,945 per annum
Braintree District Council
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum, negotiable
ORANGE RECRUIT LIMITED
£22,000 - £23,500 per annum
£35,000 - £43,000 per annum, inc benefits
Cynosure Search Limited