I have been engaged by on one of the UK's leading Retailers to support in the creation and development of supply chain reporting tools using Business Objects. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing blue chip organisation.
He or she will use their business and technical skills to provide high quality management information and analytics to help the wider Supply & Logistics community make better informed business decisions.
Alongside this, the Reporting Lead will work in partnership with the project teams providing expert insights on reporting tools, data structure and business requirements to ensure that the Reporting team has the capability to provide the right visibility to the senior leadership teams
* Work alongside development teams to ensure that high quality MI/BI reporting tools are delivered to meet Reporting business requirements.
* Ensure the business requirements for systems developments are clearly documented and reflected in the systems delivered.
* Support strategic projects aimed at driving improvements in reporting
* Contribute to developing best practice on MI production and key reporting tools
* Work closely with business leaders and analysts to understand MI/BI requirements.
* Create standardised and ad hoc reports to allow for the monitoring of performance measures against pre-defined KPIs using Business object, Excel, Access, SQL
* Design and deliver high quality, timely, accurate, exception based management information.
* Ensure all end-users receive appropriate training and guidance on the use of reporting output
Must have experience using and creating reports in SAP Business Objectives
* Understanding of complex supply chains and supply chain process.
* Awareness of what are the important metrics that reflect supply chain performance
* Understanding of best practice reporting improvement initiatives aimed at improving data visibility and accessibility
* Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management
* Ability to analyse current external and market forces as well as internal trends across
* Awareness of how to execute benchmarking exercises to compare performance and processes with leading industry practice
* Ability to detail and document systems and tools requirements as a result of identifying the business needs through engaging with key user groups
* Ability to manage multiple projects and streams of work simultaneously, prioritising and managing time to meet required deadlines
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
£7.83 - £8.83 per hour
£8.01 per hour
£5,304 per annum
Everlast Fitness Clubs