Bid Manager (Construction / Civil Engineering)
Working for an international Civil Engineering construction organisation who focus on projects involving Bridges, Highways, Tunnels, Dams and infrastructure.
The company is recognised by the magnitude of the projects as well as the technical intricacy and innovative resolution methods.
Salary - Highly Competitive
Your role will involve identifying business opportunities that align with the business strategy. You will build relationships to help develop opportunities and secure work through winning submissions.
What will your role involve?
- Review Client Business Plans and understand their requirements.
- Develop opportunities into PQQ’s or tenders seeking bid writing support as required.
- Develop business relationships with external parties to support responses to PQQ’s or tenders.
- Develop and implement strategies for winning bids.
- Oversee and lead bid teams in the planning and delivery of PQQ and bid submissions in line with agreed strategies.
- Act as a point of contact for customers during tendering process.
- Oversee the preparation of handover packs.
What do we require from you?
- Engineering and commercial background.
- Experience of managing teams in researching market place, understanding client business strategy, marketing and bidding Chartered, Incorporated, or similar.
- Understanding of commercial aspects of bidding including risk management.
- Good written English and technical writing experience.
- Ability to review and improve written bid submissions.
Keywords: Bid Manager, Bid Writer, Business Development, Sales, Tendering, Engineering, Construction, Civil Engineering, Technical Writing, Risk Management, Bids and Tenders,
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.