BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/ACCOUNT MANAGER – NORTH WEST
PPE, UNIFORMS AND HYGIENE PRODUCTS
C£35K BASIC, £5K EARNING POTENTIAL, CAR, PENSION, MOBILE, LAPTOP ETC
We are a leading supplier of PPE, Workwear and hygiene products in the UK and Ireland. Due to expansion we are looking for a dynamic motivated and driven Business Development Manager for our North West territory.
The role: Externally based, you will be required to call upon a wide variety of customers in a multitude of sectors including manufacturing, utilities and the public sector. You’ll be responsible for growth of current business, acquisition of new sales and the expansion of additional product ranges into existing clients. It is imperative that you have a keen eye for new business and can successfully convert prospects into profitable long-term customer partnerships as this will form much of your time.
Supported by our branch network, the role reports into the Regional Sales Manager who will support you in your sales drive.
• A successful and self-motivated sales professional
• Experienced in PPE sales; apologies but no other backgrounds will be considered
• Proven in business development achievement
• Ability to build lasting relationships
• Effective time management and territory planning skills
• Comfortable with a CRM system
• You must live on patch; Wrexham, Cheshire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
If this sounds like you and you are interested to learn more, please forward a Word copy of you fully up to date CV to .