Europe's leading outsourced whistleblowing hotline service provider is seeking a Call Centre Customer Service Advisor based in Chippenham to join its team. You will be working in modern offices with the chance for promotion and salary increases.
As the Call Centre Customer Service Advisor, your duties will be to:
- Answer hotline calls in a competent and professional manner to obtain detailed information on issues being reported.
- Produce accurate and professional written reports that reflect the issue(s) raised by the caller.
- Input reports from email and web onto relevant systems.
- Input any client feedback onto the relevant systems.
- Provide client feedback and updates on existing cases as required.
- Transcribe and report on information from voicemails.
- Handle calls from clients and their customers reporting issues and take the required remedial action within agreed client timescales.
- Update the relevant systems with accurate information.
- Take telephone messages, and input the information into relevant systems, and where required pass messages onto the client within agreed service levels.
To be a successful Call Centre Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be comfortable dealing with the delicate nature of the whistleblowing hotline. You will have to be able to show empathy, take information from those reluctant to give it and ideally have some kind of experience that has used these skills.
- Strong English writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
There is part or full-time positions available with work weekdays, evenings OR weekends.
In return, the Call Centre Customer Service Advisor will receive a salary of £18,000 per year. This is £8.79 - £9.41 per hour. There is a 0.70p language premium for those speaking multiple languages.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.