Absolute is operating as a recruitment agency for the supply of permanent opportunities.
Our customer is a long standing charity based on the outskirts of Newport, who is recruiting a Fundraising and Marketing Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
You will manage the day to day administration function at the Charity via the Administration and Fundraising Team, with key responsibilities to include:
- Formalizing a strategic Fundraising Plan, with the effective implementation of all campaigns to raise revenue streams and the profile of the Charity
- Spot fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the Charity’s work wherever possible
- Research, implement and deliver a Grants Strategy to ensure that the Charity applies for, and achieves increased financial support from such, and against specific needs of the Charity
- Devise and implement a formalised strategy to increase sponsorship, legacy gifts and donations to the charity
- Devise and implement a structured PR, Marketing, and Media strategy in order to increase the profile of the Charity throughout the local area
- Plan, organise and manage on site events, projects, initiatives and third party off site events
- Management and development of the website and social media platforms, to ensure maximum exposure for the Charity at all times
- Represent the Charity publicly at businesses and community groups, networking events and at on site tours and presentations with a view to increasing the profile and revenues for the Charity
- Support the Charity strategy to recruit, organise and inspire volunteers
- Proven track record in achieving fundraising growth, and or marketing strategies from within the third sector is essential.
- Proficient at organising, planning, budgeting and managing multiple fundraising and marketing projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient at multi-tasking
- Ability to work to deadlines in order to achieve the end result
- A strong team player
- Experience of working with and recruiting volunteers