Class 1 Road Tanker Driver (ADR) - Permanent
Our client have an opportunity based at their site where they manufacture and distribute a wide range of both haz and non-haz industrial chemicals to delivery points through the UK.
This is a permanent position to start ASAP.
Duties & responsibilities will include,
- Delivering in a safe manner and to comply with relevant legal and company regulations and procedures.
- Monitor and report wear and tear to vehicles.
- Prevent and report damage.
- Knowledge of working time directive.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed correctly.
- Satisfactory level of numeracy and literacy to ensure all paperwork is correct.
- Using other class 1 vehicles, i.e. ADR curtainsider work, ADR vacuum tanker work.
- Wearing correct company uniform & PPE
Our client can offer,
- A clean and modern fleet of vehicles
- Regular delivery points
- No weekend work
- 40 hours a week guaranteed – overtime regularly available.
- Monday to Friday work pattern.
- £30.00 per night out.
- £28699.00 per year.
- £12.82 per hour overtime
- 20 days holiday per year
- Ongoing in employment training fully funded
The driver must have:
- A digital tachograph and experience of how to use it.
- A current ADR in both tanks and packages.
- Experience with commercial deliveries in a class 1 vehicle.
- A valid HGV / LGV (C + E) licence.
- A valid ADR certificate inc class 9
- A valid CPC certificate.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team delivering / collecting our own goods and not general haulage.