Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 22 June 2018
Dalmally Primary School is looking to recruit a Clerical Assistant on a temporary, part-time basis for 21.5 hours per week, term time.
This is an opportunity to join a small, but busy school providing support to a Shared Head Teacher, staff, pupils and families. Applicants should note that:
How to apply:-
- The post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Lynn Sinclair, Head Teacher
- Telephone : or
- Email :
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR Recruitment Team at or telephone on, quoting the post reference ARB01203 / CME00279.