My client, an international operation, is seeking to hire an experienced candidate to join their busy accounts team in this urgent permanent opportunity. The role will be overseeing a team of around 10 staff who are split into covering AP, AR, Payroll and other financial duties as well being hands on with supporting month end processes. This role will include local travel to another site aswell. This is a great opportunity to for a very progressive company with the potential to rise to FC within a couple of years.
The duties will cover a variety and include the following:
* Overseeing a finance team including hands on coverage in times of absence.
* Assist with future recruitment and development of the team.
* Support the months end with management accounting and report analysis.
* Provide MI for senior management team.
In order to be applicable for this role you will need to have the following:
* Demonstrable supervisory experience within an accounts department.
* Able to be hands on the with the basic accounting functions when cover is needed.
* Excellent communicator and people's person
* A good basic level of Excel required (i.e. v-look ups)
* Happy to travel to another local site
This role will suit an Accounts Supervisor, FM or similar candidate who is potentially looking for the next step up.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business