Customer Service Advisor £22.5k (5-7 days from 6am to 10pm)
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor (Fleet) to join a commercial vehicle fleet service and support company based in Aldridge
As the Customer Service Advisor (fleet) you will be joining an established team to help with the increased workload due to the expansion of the contract.
so, what will you be doing ?
* Answering inbound calls from customers regarding the breakdown and service of vehicles
* Scheduling engineers to visit customers to complete breakdowns and services.
* Liaising with the customers to keep them informed of the status of their breakdown
* When dealing with requests ensure customers SLA's and KPIs are met.
* Ensure all warranty items are issued to correct suppliers in a timely manner
* Ensuring correct placement of vehicles whilst maintaining cost controls
As the fleet customer services advisor we would like you have come from a customer services background and be experienced in handling incoming calls, preferably within the automotive industry You will possess strong IT Skills, Kerridge or R2C experience preferred and be proactive with great communication skills.
The contract runs from 6am in the morning till 10pm 7 days a week and you will receive your rota well in advance. you will be required to work 5 out of 7 days, which may include weekends working an 8 hour shift between the hours of 6am and 10pm
To be considered for this role, please apply now
Vantage Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy
transport fleet refrigeration service advisor warranty kerridge parts breakdown r2c
£19,000 - £23,000 per annum
E-Personnel Recruitment Ltd
£8.65 per hour
Calluna Recruitment Limited