A love for animals would be an advantage in this job! Award-winning organisation have a new opportunity for a consultative and customer focussed individual to join their small but expanding team. Our client is recognised for their highly ethical approach and dedication to the needs of the customer and delivery of excellent service standards.
Customer Service Executive - Job Overview
• Handling inbound customer service calls and sales enquiries
• Setting up and updating customer records and maintaining the CRM database
• Making outbound calls, converting warm leads through building relationships with customers
• First line complaint resolution
• Completion of relevant administrative duties
Due to the nature of the business this role involves working a 37.5 hours week, on a shift pattern of 8.00am – 4.30pm/ 9.00am – 5.30pm/ 10.30am – 7.00pm with 1 Saturday every 2/3 weeks 9.00am – 1.00pm.
Customer Service Executive – Required Skills and Experience
• High standards of customer service
• Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
• Ability to work in a targeted role
• Planning, organisation and analytical skills
• Computer literate
Customer Service Executive – Benefits Offered
• £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
• 20 days holiday increasing to 25 with length of service
• Free onsite parking
• Regular social events
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
£19,000 - £23,000 per annum
E-Personnel Recruitment Ltd
£8.65 per hour
Calluna Recruitment Limited