Customer Service Executive x 3
Position: Customer Service Executive x 2
Location: Knowlhill, Milton Keynes
Salary/Grade: £20,000 (DOE) / RCS P
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 25th July 2018
As the Customer Service Executive, you will act as the point of contact for all Fleet Administration related tasks within the Customer Account Team. You will be responsible for all vehicle information including, but not limited to spare keys, V5s, taxing, MOT's, Electric Cards and Damage Tracking from vehicle deliveries, currently active through to defleet and final dispatch. As a Customer Service Executive, you will assist with general day to day fleet bookings, amendments and cancellations via both telephone and email, as and when required.
* All vehicle fleet administration related tasks (new vehicle arrivals, vehicle defleets, retaxing, MOTs, vehicle inventory)
* Raising job cards, using internal systems for our Technical Services Team to ensure vehicle's repaired to standard
* Act as the 'go-to' person for all queries relating to vehicle fleet admin
* Progress chase vehicle preparation to ensure all vehicles are delivered on time, first time.
* Proactively update contacts with progress information
* Participate in weekly team meetings
* Proactively offer problem solving solutions as required
* Attend client meetings, end user activity and events as directed
* Ensure quality, safety, environmental and other DHL policies and procedures are adhered to
* Provide any other admin and analytical support for the vehicle services team as required
Key skills and experience:
* 2 years in customer service role
* Strong Interpersonal/communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong organisation/planning/prioritisation skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Capable of multi-tasking
* Computer literate
* Excellent telephone manner
* Flexible and Can-do attitude
* Approachable and presentable
* Takes ownership with strong problem solving skills
* Ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
* Ability to communicate at all levels
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL:
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypePermanent Full-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKContract TypePermanent (Full-Time) LocationMilton KeynesWorking HoursJob TypeCustomer ServiceShift RequirementDay time onlyCareer LevelOperativesRelocation OfferedNoneResponsible forTravel RequiredNo Business TravelReports toCustomer Service ManagerTravel ExtentWithin countryTarget Hire Date25/07/2018Work Permit RequiredYes
£8.72 per hour
£17,000 per annum
£8.88 per hour
Adecco UK Limited
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum, negotiable