Customer Service - Works Coordinator
Our client based in Havant is looking to expand the customer service team with an organised and flexible office experienced team member who is looking for a role with long term commitment and training.
This is a busy role where your days will fly by so will suit a person who enjoys having a high level of calls and administration work to keep them busy!
Your duties will be to:
• Allocate work in a timely manner using a real time system.
• Update and maintain database with details of appointments & completed works in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy of entries.
• Provide general clerical and administrative support including typing, filing, maintenance of department records, telephone answering and message taking.
• Any other ad hoc administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
You must have:
• Excellent organisational/time management skills
• Excellent administration/word processing skills
• Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy at all times
• Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
• Strong communication skills and previous telephone working experience
• Strong word processing and Excel skills
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 17.00
Temp to permanent opportunity.
Salary - £17,450
£19,000 - £23,000 per annum
E-Personnel Recruitment Ltd
£8.65 per hour
Calluna Recruitment Limited