Customer Liaison - Vulnerable AdultsPermanent - Full Time - 37.5 hours per weekChesterPaying - £25,682.59
My client, a leading consumer services organisation in the Chester area are seeking a customer services team member to support their vulnerable customers. These may be clients that find themselves in financial difficulty or unable to meet their payment agreements.
Your main duties will include:
- Liaising with customers identified as vulnerable to find tailor made solutions that best fit their needs.
- Obtaining and processing medical evidence provided by customers and using it to support decisions made in relation to those customers.
- Supporting vulnerable consumers to ensure they obtain the best possible outcome.
- Providing support to other business areas to enable staff too better identify vulnerable consumers.
- Creating and managing company policies and procedures in relation to the handling of accounts of vulnerable consumers.
- Provide excellent service to all customers both internal and external and embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Negotiate recovery of outstanding payments with vulnerable customers by identifying the reason for the overdue payment(s) and presenting solutions that enable them to bring the account back up to date
- Identify vulnerable consumer accounts which need escalation to Senior Management for bespoke outcomes. Liaise with Senior Management to facilitate providing these outcomes.
- Build relationships with external agencies, such as charities and support services, which will help develop our Vulnerable Consumer policies and procedures, as well as provide additional support for customers.
- Ensure call handling and service quality is maintained
- Act as role model to ensure vision and values are embedded within the team
This role would suit an individual who has experience of supporting vulnerable adults perhaps with their finances, you may have been a liaison with charities or professional self-help organisations. You should be experienced in customer services and have a calm and supportive nature.