Our client based in Teesside, are looking to recruit a number of Data and Security Engineers on a temporary contract for around 3 months.
To establish data, fibre and voice networks by running, pulling, terminating, splicing and testing, cables following industry standards.
Skills and Qualifications needed:
- To have experience, a good sound knowledge and good working practices on the installation and testing of category 5e, 6, 10G structured cabling systems, fibre optic and voice backbone infrastructures and AV installations within small, medium and large projects.
- To have a conscientious, sound work ethic and commitment to all tasks to be undertaken.
- To have experience and good working practices in the installation of plastic and metal containment systems.
- To have a good understanding and the ability to digest detailed spoke of works and working drawings within the data electrical industry.
- To maintain a safe working environment by following codes, standards and legal regulations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- CSCS Card (essential)
- Full UK driving license (essential)
- Asbestos Awareness
- IPAF (desirable)
- PASMA (desirable)
- Health and Safety qualifications and training (desirable)
- National Water Hygiene Card (desirable)