Database Marketing Manager - Segmentation and Data Management
(12 month contract to perm )
The position is responsible for audience targeting and segmentation. The role requires deep knowledge of list segmentation in order to identify the right attendee for the right event at the right time. You will use Eloqua, CRM and other databases to identify prospective attendees for regional events, in support of event attendance goals. You will own data quality and enrichment, and provide a high volume of quality contacts to marketing managers and the digital marketing team as they create email marketing campaigns for regional events and ultimately drive leads for sales / EAS.
- Develop targeting process for prospects and go deeper into current prospect and client database to achieve better audience segmentation and targeting;
- Devise and implement segmentation, using testing and targeting to maximize lead acquisition and conversion;
- Manage the process to reactivate lapsed / dormant subscribers and update audience information;
- Coordinate with marketing leadership on Email campaign strategy and own execution and quality of the marketing calendar;
- Drive event activity and response through segmentation and persona based marketing using Eloqua;
- Work with marketing management to optimize and A/B test campaigns with the goal of continuously enhancing conversions;
- Determine more cost-effective means to deliver on marketing objectives;
- Set up execution and reporting on campaigns for lead management and lead scoring;
- Monitors and tracks efficacy of all campaign efforts and channel attribution
- Develops strong partnership with marketing managers and digital teams
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or other related field or equivalent
- 3 - 5 + years’ experience in marketing analytics/ database management with proven track record of innovative campaign strategies
- Experience working with sales to drive quality leads
- Passion for database marketing.
- Strong ability to pick up new systems and processes.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work with others at different levels in the organisation
- Prior experience with Eloqua, Hubspot, Silverpop, Marketo or another marketing automation platform would be an advantage
- Strong data management & data manipulation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a requirement, working knowledge of Access and any other analysis tools is preferred.
- Familiar with enterprise-level analytics tools, such as Siebel is preferred but not necessary
- Proficiency with Data Mining tools is an advantage
- Experience with database marketing, marketing automation, and campaign analysis is a plus