Responsibilities include installation, configuration, and administration of maintaining mission-critical, day-to-day operations of the production processing platform and internal company resources, including but not limited to:
• Windows and Linux servers
• Python, Bash scripting
• Apache and Tomcat
• Application code deployment to Dev, Staging, Production environments
• Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, VPCs, WAF, RDS, etc.)
• Knowledge of Active Directory and DNS servers
• Backup and Monitoring Servers, VPN, Routers
• Configuration management, CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef
• Continuous build and integration environments
• General network administration and troubleshooting
• System administration automation, scripting, and documentation
• Backup, High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles
• System, Application and Network monitoring
• Occasional after-hours maintenance
Additionally, this position has direct responsibility for analyzing network and system performance and evaluating new tools and systems. You will learn to generate detailed technical notes and propagate the internal knowledge-base with information. You should possess some knowledge of software configuration, hardware maintenance, and access control management.
• Experience in IT field including but not limited to network design and installation, server management and security, understanding of Windows and Linux deployment and support.
• Knowledge of Networks (WAN, LAN, VPN, Routing)
• Experience dealing with high uptime environments.
• Knowledge of hardening the Windows and Linux Operating Systems and closing security vulnerabilities associated with Internet-facing servers.
• Candidate should have solid problem-solving skills, professional demeanor, willingness to contribute at all levels, strong technical skills, ability to multi-task, excellent work ethic and an ability to communicate effectively.
• 4-year degree in Information Technology or similar field
• Knowledge of application code release management, and automation.
• Ability to build, manage, and troubleshoot AWS hosted applications.
• Configuration management and deployment automation. AWS, Ansible, Jenkins
• Knowledge of network security support, TCP/IP networking hardware, protocols, knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies and security architectures.
• Experience in Firewall, VPN, ACL, IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection/Prevention) and DOS (Denial of Service).
• Experience with implementation, configuration, and management of networks.
amazon-web-services continuous-integration ansible docker networking
git amazon-web-services mongodb react.js front-end
$70k - 120k | Equity
python-3.x robotics amazon-web-services camera rpc
$70k - 120k | Equity
python amazon-web-services rpc http hardware
$100k - 125k | Equity
puppet amazon-web-services java automation linux sysadmin