Digital Marketing Business Development Manager - £35k basic - OTE £50k - £60k + growth
We are recruiting for our client who work at the heart of Digital Marketing for an exciting new Business Development Manager role.
This position will be the first in situ in the planned growth of the sales team. The intention is to grow by 3 to 4 over the next 6 months so this hire is the crucial one in determining the success of this plan as this role will lead and develop the sales team.
Your role will carry a sales target and then lead and grow the sales team by example. Your remit will be to build the team.
You will be hands on "doing" the work first, working out what works and then train, strategize and manage others in that mould.
This role will evolve into a member of the senior leadership team for the right person - joint no 2 in the business and director level so this is really a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant.
About you and the context of the role:
· You won’t just be a manager - this role will lead by example.
· You won’t just be a sales consultant who can’t then be a manager,
· You will be extremely smart - you will have to figure out what works what doesn’t, what literature you need, who to call, what to say, how to position offerings … right through to refining what the offering actually is. Really exciting but requires initiative and intelligence.
· Previous proven achievements in a similar role
· You will be looking for a role that leads somewhere. The long term rewards could include lots of money and equity but you will need to prove yourself first - this is a career step not an immediate salary step.
· Recruitment knowledge would be useful though we are open minded.
Why should you apply for this role? What’s the potential?
· The potential is vast
· Our client are a leading digital marketing agency with 3 new products that no one else in the market can do - giving them clear advantages over competitors.
· They have something the market wants to hear about and that is like gold dust for a sales team.
· They have investment to build and grow a sales team under this hire.
· The role would manage one person immediately - there is already one sales consultant.
· There is also potential to also take over managing marketing.
· Future career growth
The role is offered with excellent benefits and perks. Commutable by train from Basingstoke through to London on a direct train link.
Please get in touch ASAP to apply and tell us about your experience!
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Business Development Digital Marketing Marketing Recruitment Sales
£22,500 per annum
£18,000 - £24,000 per annum
Aqumen Business Solutions
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Juice Recruitment Ltd