Digital Marketing Coordinator
£25,000 per annum + excellent benefits
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work in an exciting, fast paced and varied role within a high profile Shopping Centre.
As Digital Marketing Coordinator, the objective of your role will be to manage, implement and drive digital strategy, explore new technologies and digital initiatives and deliver compelling digital campaigns that drive footfall, as well as retailer sales and market share for the shopping centre, whilst consistently working for the benefit of the Organisation.
Areas of Responsibility
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement the centre’s digital marketing strategy, using the centre’s current digital channels as well as new channels
- Together with the internal and external teams to manage all crisis communication responses via digital channels.
- Day to day management of the centre’s website using the content management system ensuring accurate and relevant information is displayed at all times.
- Create and develop original, engaging, SEO friendly content across all digital platforms.
- Manage, develop and grow the centre’s database, using it as a tool for segmentation and communication whilst also driving sign ups and engagement levels.
- Manage and grow the centre’s current social media channels in line with guidelines set by the business and also those in the centre’s digital marketing strategy whilst also exploring the use of new social media opportunities.
- When required, brief and liaise with external agencies to produce creative digital campaigns
- Support the marketing team to deliver events, promotions and service initiatives, to achieve marketing objectives in line with the overall marketing strategy for the centre and intu by introducing new digitally related ideas to enhance individual campaigns.
- Regularly communicate with stores through regular retailer forums and face-to-face visits, to ensure that they are fully aware of upcoming initiatives or opportunities to get involved in centre activities and are fully engaged with the available marketing support.
- Continually evaluate all digital marketing campaigns and activities to ensure they remain within budget and can demonstrate a return on investment.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver group digital campaigns, projects and initiatives for the centre.
- Work with the intu Digital team at head office to ensure effective cross-promotion of business initiatives.
- Work with intu Digital, Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager to continue developing the website on an ongoing basis.
- When necessary brief and liaise with all retained agencies.
- Help to plan and deliver centre events, promotions and service initiatives, to achieve marketing objectives in line with the overall strategy for the centre and organisation.
- Build strong relationships with retailers to drive digital content and to ensure retailers are fully engaged with the available marketing support.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team.
- Degree in Marketing or Business is preferred and at least 1 years’ experience working within a digital marketing role
- Strong knowledge of social media monitoring tools, email platforms and digital analysis
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop excellent working relationships with Stakeholders, Customers and Colleagues
- Highly organised with the ability to manage a varied workload with a high attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and high profile organisation and to perform an integral role in driving the business through digital marketing.