Due to their sustained growth this market leading brand is looking for a highly experienced and innovative Digital Marketing Manager to work as part of a busy and expanding team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will support overall marketing efforts and be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to help the business meet its targets. The role will have exposure to a wide range of online activities and specialisms including website development and administration, online engagement and conversion optimisation, online advertising and search enhancement, and development of online capabilities to improve client service.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be expected to analyse and report on trends, habits and behaviours of site visitors and customers in order to identify opportunities for improvement. You will be the subject matter expert for all things related to digital marketing, and will continue to ensure that you are aware of new technology and opportunities that will help the business lead the sector within the digital space.
Digital Marketing Manager - Key responsibilities:
- Boost online visitors to the estate of websites through well designed and executed content, search and social strategies
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to identify and maintain a keyword portfolio that will help optimise onsite content, uncover subject matter topics for articles and suggest new opportunities for PPC activity.
- Oversee the delivery and performance of Pay Per Click activity including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review and daily optimisation of paid search campaigns.
- Identify key audience segments and define segment-specific content marketing strategies with a focus on lead generation and engagement, and commercial revenue.
- Co-ordinate and manage a content strategy and calendar that will produce, blogs, sales aids, info graphics, articles and other online items that can support link building, SEO and Social Media outreach for the different
- Work with PR and Insights in identifying and sharing suitable content for promotion to increase traffic and improve brand visibility.
- Manage directory listings and online reviews through a third party provider to encourage improved search visibility and click through rate to our websites
Site Development and Management
- Drive digital innovation and best practices for website design and development, regularly sharing knowledge with the marketing team
- Own the onsite experience for clients and visitors to deliver optimal navigation structure, content management, and integration with other channels (including direct mail, telephony, email, and Silverpop)
- Ensure that the images, copy and other components of the websites are set up and structured in the correct way to deliver the best possible performance for SEO for our identified keywords
- Optimise conversion across the sites with the design of customer funnels and conversion metrics, and implementing testing strategies using advanced digital tools at your disposal
- Develop and integrate digital products and services that will provide an enhanced and premium online experience to clients
Analytics and MI
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance across major search channels and report on performance and trends with key metric dashboards
- Identify and address significant changes in keyword rankings that may affect search results
- Produce regular management reports that provide insight into onsite
- Use of analytics and insight to help deploy new activity to drive increased engagement and ultimately sales
- Set up, produce and analyse daily, weekly and monthly digital metrics and reporting to identify site performance, user experience and ultimately provide insight on conversion, sales attribution on ROI is established and measured.
Digital Marketing Manager - Person Profile
- Passionate about customers, results and online excellence - with a good knowledge of emerging trends and technology
- Working knowledge of SEO and front and back end web design and content structure.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multi-site digital marketing activities for a B2C organisation and hungry for an opportunity to own and influence digital activity for FTSE 250 company
- Excellent Paid Search, Social and Display skills and strong SEO experience with the ability to affect change and make significant improvements.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Confidence and demonstrable experience of using Google Analytics and interpreting the results
- Proven communication and influencing ability, with particular regard to internal briefing and developing enthusiasm and interest amongst internal stakeholders
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ideally graduate level or professional marketing qualifications
- Excellent PC and online skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, HTML, CSS, Google Analytics and the use of Content Management Systems - ideally with some HTML coding capability. Plus an understanding of what is possible to be achieved from utilising other software and services.
- Excellent problem solver, offering the right balance of creativity and pragmatism, with the confidence to challenge assumptions and instigate positive change to achieve business goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a unique brand that has shown sustained growth year on year and is rapidly expanding.