We have a great opportunity for a Digital Candidate who can specialise in CMS's and Optimisation, you would join a fantastic UK based Leisure brand. Supporting the Online User Experience Manager to further develop the websites in order to create 'best in class' customer journeys, which drive: customer satisfaction and ultimately increase conversion, average transaction value rates and ultimately revenue.
1. Ensure that all testing and personalisation plans are developed in a timely and accurate fashion so that results can be realised quickly and efficiently. Adequate planning of tests and personalisation to ensure that everything is correctly set up in Adobe Target and that all tests are able to work alongside each other without negatively impacting the results of one another.
2. Support the Online User Experience Manager to deliver exceptional user experience and performance. Ensure that the website content for activities is up-to-date and accurate at all times. Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that latest information is ready and available to display to guests.
3. Work closely with the Online User Experience Manager and Executive to correctly draw conclusions and insights for both web developments and further tests. Clearly highlight results of primary and secondary metrics and keep a log of all tests which can be easily picked up and read by the user experience team to gain understanding of what did and did not work.
4. Work closely with the online User Experience Manager, Executive and the wider marketing and operational teams to continually ensure that the activity offering are available for guests in a timely manner. This will include setting up of all activities, F&B, retail and spa offers across the activity websites.
5. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all SOP’s relating to Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target for the activities website. These tasks will need to be carried out in co-ordination with the accommodation counterpart to ensure consistency.
6. Ensure the websites are as SEO optimised and engaging as possible to maximise rankings, following guidance from the acquisition teams.
7. Raise Jira tickets for website changes requiring development time on the AEM and Target platforms, when required.
8. Work to adhere to web changes processes and help to develop and improve these when required.
9. Fulfil the responsibilities designated for the appropriate position in the \"Responsibilities for Health and Safety\" section of the company's Health and Safety Policy and to execute all duties in a manner that conforms to appropriate Health and Safety Policies and procedures.
10. Assess the impact on our environment of any tasks undertaken both on the use of products, equipment, or purchases. Forward any ideas for improvement of processes/products or any actual achievements to your Manager or departmental EMS (Environmental Management System) Co-ordinator for informal incorporation into company operating procedures, thus keeping alive the company aim to PROTECT, MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE THE ENVIRONMENT.
In return for your hard work and efforts you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, fantastic benefits (including an onsite Gym) and a great working environment.
£24,000 per annum
French Selection UK
Service Innovation Group
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
iRecruit Partners Ltd
£32,000 - £40,000 per annum
Pin Point Recruitment