This is a exciting role co-ordinating learning events for this market leading company, based in their state of art premises in Cambridge.
The role will enable the successful candidate to be involved in the co-ordination of course and training events on a National and International basis and providing administration support to the team.
This role is due to start on the 1st August and run up to the 21st December, with the pay rise increasing from £9.55 per hour, to £13.26 per hour.
Benefits of working through Reed include;
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
Should this role sound of interest, or if you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact Simon Mills on either firstname.lastname@example.org, or 01223 462872
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business