Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits
ANNUAL SALARY £30,000 TO £35,000, 37.5 HOUR WORKING WEEK & 25 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE PLUS 8 BANK HOLIDAYS
Our client is a supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and now have an urgent requirement for an Engineering Manager at their military site in Woking, Surrey. The successful candidate will act as stakeholder on site to the delivery of all client outputs and manage supply chain to ensure all performance indicators are achieved.
Although not essential the ideal candidate will have a previous Ministry of Defence (MoD) or military working background.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the effective, compliant and timely delivery of maintenance and response works in accordance with statutory legislation and requirements, complying with all Health and Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Monitor Supply Chain work teams to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks and ensure that all operatives have appropriate vehicles, equipment and skills to perform relevant tasks.
- Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, value for money, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
Engineering Manager Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum of HNC / HND qualified in appropriate Mechanical / Electrical or Building / Civil Engineering discipline.
- Management level qualification in Health & Safety and Environment (e.g. SMSTS).
- Proven background in managing / supervising staff within an engineering, construction/building/property maintenance environment.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm when under pressure.
- Management of safe systems of work.
- Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs.
Engineering Manager Benefits:
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday work, 37.5 hours per week.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 stats.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military background: Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
£12.00 - £14.00 per hour
£40,000 - £47,000 per annum
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Install Recruitment Limited