Q: Are you passionate about the English language and would like nothing more than to transfer your skillset into a Secondary School environment?
Q: Do you have an excellent command of the English language and are considering becoming an English Teacher?
EduStaff are looking for a conversant and enthusiastic English Graduate to take on the position of an English Teaching Assistant from October 2018. This is a long-term role for the rest of the academic year, ending in July 2019.
*** This is an ideal opportunity for an English Graduate to gain hands on experience in highly successful Secondary School!!!***
English Graduate Teaching Assistant: The Role
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant position
- Working closely with GCSE and A-Level students throughout the English Department
- Supporting the learning and development of KS3 and KS4 students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Running English based intervention sessions for lower ability pupils
- Daily rate of £60-£65 paid on a weekly timesheet basis
English Graduate Teaching Assistant: The Candidate
- 2:1 or above in your English Degree or has an A Level in English
- An English Graduate who has obtained a A-C grade in English, Maths and Science
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Experience with students with learning even if this is through personal experiences or volunteering
English Graduate Teaching Assistant: The School
- Highly successful co educational selective school based in Maidstone
- Large sixth form on site
- Modern, spacious and well-resourced English Department
- Highly supportive and experienced SLT
- Graded ‘OUTSTANDING’ by Oftsed in 2018
If you are an English Graduate keen to be considered for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant position, I urge you to send a full and updated copy of your CV to Shannon Charters at EduStaff now.
Click ‘apply’ to be considered.
Please note: Due to the high volume of English Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful English Graduate Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.
Net Recruit.co.uk Ltd
£60.00 - £70.00 per day
£15,000 - £16,000 per annum
Teaching Personnel Ltd
£26,000 - £42,000 per annum
Lynx Education Ltd
£11,400 - £12,350 per annum