Entry Level Support Consultant
Location: Wellington, Somerset
Starting Salary and benefits: £21,789, Pension Scheme and Private Health Care.
No previous IT experience is required, but you must be able to show on your CV demonstrable interest in technology, computing etc. This can be absolutely anything e.g. gaming, coding for fun, fixing computers, reading gadget news, courses taken etc.
Comprehensive training will be provided to all successful applicants.
Entry Level Support Consultant - Key Skills:
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade 'C' or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- All candidates must enjoy IT, as 80% of this role will be sat in front of a screen looking at bespoke programming language code and problem solving.
- Must be willing and motivated to learn.
- Must be able to show demonstrable competency in dealing with customers/people in a professional manner.
- Must enjoy problem solving.
- Must live within easy commuting distance of Wellington.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
- 80% of your role will involve reading and understanding bespoke programming language code on a screen.
- 20% of your role will involve dealing with customers directly, by phone, email etc.
- Supporting and resolving issues related to our client's bespoke software product.
- Analysing and troubleshooting customer reported problems.
- Investigating and escalating any unresolved software issues.
- Producing and maintaining a clear, accurate and up to date log of activities.
Is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door, kick start your career or change careers, and join an amazing tech company that will reward hard work and loyalty with investment in your personal development and a clear career structure.
For more information on this Entry Level Support Consultant role, please apply now for an interview.