Excellent opportunity for a keen, enthusiastic estimator to join our prestigious long-standing client due to business demands. In your role as estimator you will be assisting with the daily routines within the estimating department whilst providing support to the sales and commercial team, ensuring that accurate estimates are issued and an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained.To be considered for this role of estimator you must possess strong administration/customer service skills ideally gained within the construction/window industry where you have had to process and put together tenders and/or estimates. However, this is not essential as you will be provided with full training but a MUST is the strong desire to build a future with a reputable company whose attention to detail is one of their reasons for being leaders in their field.
- Produce accurate & detailed estimates liaising with architects, contractors and end users.
- Capture contract specification ensuring technical and commercial compliance and provide clearly identified price and specifications to the Commercial team.
- Ensure the Estimating function operates effectively and that the functions activities are aligned to the departmental and company objectives.
- Manage workload enabling all enquiries to be dealt with to industry leading timescales and satisfaction levels.
- Give expert advice to customers promoting the products and services the company can offer.
- Sustain a positive team environment, displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Participate and contribute to internal team meetings and external client meetings.
- Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the Sales & Commercial function.
- Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further business.
- Attention to detail to analyse blueprints and specification documents.
- Previous face to face and telephone customer service experience.
- Previous building industry experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of joinery & fenestration solutions would be a distinct advantage.
- Highly numerate with well-developed ability to accurately manipulate numerical information.
- Ability to manage different tasks in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work well both in a team and on your own, using your own initiative.
- High levels of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- A full clean driving licence is essential and own transport
Benefits to you
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Salary is dependant on experience plus team bonus
- Fantastic growing company working on prestigious projects
- Opportunity to progress
- Full training given
- 23 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Closed for Christmas and Easter
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.