European Sales Manager
An experienced retail product sales manager who has delivered European product sales growth predominantly with the ability to both develop and execute a growth strategy. Existing contacts in large retailers and distribution networks would be of benefit along with market knowledge and the tenacity to search out the players in the market would be a given.
* Work with a team of sales and marketing representatives based in East Kent to assist them in developing their brands across the European market.
* To develop country specific growth strategies for products.
* Responsible for the compilation of sales and marketing plans and growth strategies
* To visit customers and develop long-term partnerships.
* To keep up-to-date with market developments and strengthen the customer relationships
* To monitor competitor activity
* Sales and marketing experience into European retail markets
* B2B sales track record
* Worked with products for distribution in the mass retail space
* Have a network of contacts with consumer products sold into the large big box retailers across Europe.
* Additional languages to English would be advantageous but not essential
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...