Vitality, Finance Assistant - Commissions, Bournemouth, FTC 12 months, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Finance Assistant - Commissions role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Finance Assistant - Commissions you will ensure transfers of policies between agencies comply with company and FCA requirements. Liaise with agencies to recover commission clawbacks due to policy cancellations. Assist with general Agency and Commissions Queries.
Responsibilities as our Finance Assistant - Commissions include:
- Review applications by agencies to transfer servicing and commission arrangements from another agency for existing customer policies
- Issue instructions for transfers to processing department and check actioned correctly
- Investigate and answer commission queries
- Contact agencies by email and telephone to recover commission clawbacks (debts) arising as a result of policy cancellations
- Ensure all calls comply with data protection and company telephone call quality requirements
- Pass on clearly articulated written instructions to other areas of the business when necessary
Skills and Experience required of our Finance Assistant - Commissions:
- Experience of working in a finance team in a financial services organization
- Finance system and journal adjustment experience
- Understanding of importance of data protection
- Experience of communicating orally and in writing with external 3rd parties
- Basic spreadsheet skills
- Positive and friendly telephone manner
- Able to handle difficult telephone situations
- High level of commitment to putting customer first
- Able to work effectively as part of a team with a desire to support wider team functions
- Desire to understand commercial context of queries and interactions
- Experience of working with commissions in the financial services sector is desirable
Working for Vitality as a Finance Assistant - Commissions you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th July 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Finance Assistant - Commissions please click ‘apply’ today.
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum
£23,000 - £30,000 per annum
Eastcote Wealth Management Ltd
£25,000 - £40,000 per annum