Would you like to work for a company that provides employees with a culture that supports individual development whilst maintaining a supportive atmosphere?
Creating a positive working environment and providing genuine development opportunities for those who want them is what makes this company stand out.
This role will see you working as part of a team to support our Finance Manager across a range of duties that will compliment your existing experience.
The role will be full time, 37.5 hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm with an hours break.
Based in Chipping Sodbury this company offers a competitive salary plus up to 3% Performance Reward Salary Bonus, employee Pension Contribution Scheme, 23 days holiday allowance (with an option to purchase additional holiday), free parking, free eye tests at specsavers and study support towards the AAT qualification will be considered after the successful probationary period.
How can you say no? Apply now!
• Is proactive and has an eye for detail, continually delivering accurate work to tight deadlines.
• Is a team player who is able to contribute to a productive yet enjoyable working environment.
• Has experience within monthly accounts preparation to include; Journal entries onto the General ledger, Fixed Asset register updates, P&L analysis, Balance sheet reconciliations and Quarterly VAT returns.
• Familiar with Integrated computer systems in order to generate and analyse monthly accounting reports.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the property maintenance industry and/or relevant industries such as Construction/Facilities Management – however this is not essential to the role.
• Is educated to A level standard or equivalent, and is full or Part Qualified AAT with the supporting experience.
If interested please apply now
Feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do not delay, this is a great opportunity and not to be missed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business