FTSE listed Technology business in the City of London, is seeking a FINANCE BUSINESS ANALYST to join them during an exciting time of growth. This is an amazing chance to join a driven business!!
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Senior Leadership Team in providing all aspects of Financial Operations Data analysis and Reporting. This will ultimately result in the preparation and maintenance of internal dashboard reporting and other regular reporting. Coupled with thorough root cause analysis and investigation into deviations / variations to provide advice and insight.
- Supporting the Senior Manager, Projects in developing and maintaining the Tableau dashboards:
- daily / weekly / monthly SLA and KPI metrics and reporting
- cycle time analysis of the key process
- Thorough and robust data and root cause analysis - maximising the value of the data captured from multiple sources and identifying bottlenecks in the process
- Deliver insightful analysis and predictive analysis of performance to support business process changes and monitor progress of change where appropriate
- Interface with key stakeholders, presenting data and key insights to both expert and non-expert audiences;
- Run ad hoc reports for key stakeholders
- Act as a key liaison between Financial Operations and support system leads to ensure the impact of changes to data structures, master data etc. are managed and integrated into the reporting cycles seamlessly
- Manage data from multiple sources in varying formats and have the ability to turn a proof of concept into a production report (or process).
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly numerate with complex problem solving skills, particularly in relation to large and variable data sets
- Excellent and demonstrable analytical and modelling skills
- Ability to work with large volumes of data and translate this into meaningful value-add end user analysis
- Experience of data analysis in a financial operations function, ideally with SAP as the ERP
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, comfortable working on both independent and team projects
- Working knowledge ofanalytical software:
- Excel: Moderate/advanced
- MS Office: Moderate
- Tableau: Preferable but not essential
- Other Analytics Tools: Preferable but not essential
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.