Finance Business Partner
AdTech (advertising technology) startup
Our client has a very cool brand and is one of the leading UK tech startup success stories of modern times. Now an international business employing people in the US as well, they conduct activities in 100+ countries. They pride themselves on being at least one year ahead of their competitors, and two ahead of their clients.
As Finance Business Partner, you will report into a director who was the originating member of this finance team. Key responsibilities to include:
• Medium term planning and forecasting (3 years)
• Supporting the annual budgeting process
• Manage scenario planning and sensitivity analysis, providing insight of these results to the leadership team at management meetings
• Building divisional Excel models and dashboards to analyse performance
• Supporting Divisional Head's of Departments with commercial decisions, based on your analysis
• Qualified with relevant PQE in FP&A/Business partnering roles
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (essential), with experience of manipulating large data sets and modelling skills
• Strong communicator who is able to advise and challenge non-finance senior stakeholders
• Startup enthusiast
Our client is able to offer all the benefits of working within a leading tech start-up including a broad, challenging & diverse role, excellent working environment, strong team culture and an impressive and ambitious leadership team. This opportunity will not around for long so please get in touch you're your CV ASAP if interested!