Pure are currently working exclusively with one of the fastest growing businesses in the East of England to recruit an interim Financial Controller. This will be an ongoing assignment whilst the business looks to recruit someone on a permanent basis. The main areas covered by this role will include:
• Take a hands on approach to dealing with all aspects of a developing finance department.
• Act as the main point of contact for all queries from commercial teams, finance and operations
• Produce monthly Management accounts
• Perform balance sheet reconciliations
• Produce detailed financial analysis.
• Other adhoc analysis and insight on business critical functions
For you to be successful in this position you will be required to have the following skills and attributes:
• Strong knowledge of accountancy and finance, being a qualified accountant would be beneficial but not essential
• Experience of working within small, owner managed businesses
• Excellent communication skills will be essential as you will be dealing with senior stakeholders across the business
• Proactive, self-starter who is willing to find the answers to business critical questions
If you would like to be considered for this position or would like further information then please contact Jamie Morton at Pure