A supply chain company based in Moore, Cheshire is seeking a number of FLT Reach Truck Drivers to join its expanding team on an ongoing basis.
As an FLT Reach Truck Driver your duties will include:
- Reach truck duties.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Warehouse duties.
- Picking of stock in a timely fashion.
- Wrapping pallets.
- Checking of stock to ensure orders are ready for despatch correctly.
To be a successful FLT Reach Truck Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have a valid in date or out of date RTITB / ITSSAR / in-house reach truck and can show proof of this documentation.
- Previous driving experience is essential as all candidates will be subject to an inhouse assessment.
The FLT Driver will be working Monday – Friday, 14:00-22:00 ONLY.
In return, the FLT Driver will receive a salary of £9 per hour.