Qualified Foundation teacher required from Summer Term
Simply Education are working closely with a Combined Primary School in Central Milton Keynes to find them the right Foundation teacher from Summer Term 2018.
The role is full time and will be long term supply for Summer Term. there is scope for the role to become permanent from September 2018 for the right candidate.
The school has a high percentage of pupil premium students and does have its challenges. It was last rated as "Requires Improvement" and does have its challenges but after speaking to various members of staff, they all agree that this just makes the rewards even higher!
The school is made up of a very close knit team who all encourage and work well together particularly in Foundation and Key Stage One.
If you require a full time role working in Milton Keynes with the benefits of having your own classroom then please get in contact with us today!
As the successful Foundation (EYFS) Class Teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Foundation (EYFS)
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- ?75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.