Full time Foundation teacher required for Summer Term
Simply Education are delighted to be working with a fab Primary School in Bletchley, Milton Keynes to find them a dedicated Foundation teacher for Summer term.
The role is full time and you will be expected to plan for your lesson. You will have full classroom responsibilities. PPA time will be given and you will be paid to scale.
If you would like to teacher in a lovely Foundation class for the Summer term please get in contact today. The role has scope of becoming permanent for the right candidate in preparation for the new academic year.
If you are a qualified Primary teacher with QTS and live in or close to Milton Keynes then we want to hear from you!
As the successful Foundation teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have the ability and experience of teaching at Primary level.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.