DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Manage Intercompany Transactions ( Validate and post intercompany entries; Process Intercompany; Cash
- Settlement Transactions; Perform intercompany eliminations; Reconcile intercompany Transactions)
- Manage Fixed Assets Accounting and Maintain lease
- Manage Inventory Accounts - posting, review, adjustment, reevaluation, reconciliation
- Perform Accounts Reconciliation
- Manage Month/Quarter/Year End Closing Activities
- Internal/External Reporting
- Support for Escalations and Processing Service Requests/Inquiries
- Treasury transactions and Payments
- Retail Store Accounting
- Support AP process ( Rents, Leases and Utility (RLU) Invoices; Tax- VAT/Intrastat Processing & Reporting, Support AP helpdesk requests)
- Bachelor degree, preferably in the economy field;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Finance & Accounting departament;
- Proficient in English and French or Dutch
- Good interpersonal Skills;
- Exposure to SAP tool;
- Takes initiative and works without much supervision;
- Understands customer requirements;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts)
- Christmas bonus
- medical services
- Life insurance
MyFlexBen Program - a flexible program based on which each employee will have the opportunity to monthly customize the package by accessing a large variety of benefits available to be ordered via an online platform:
- Private Pension Plan;
- Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings);
- Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers
- Tourism Vouchers & Tourism offers in Romania;
- Smart experience (Skydiving, Archery, Horse-riding, Lasertag, Escape Room, etc);
- Transportation (Bus/Subway subscriptions, gas station cards etc)
- Special offers vouchers & products (Children&Parents, Sport&Wellness, Telecom&IT, Fashion, Hobby, etc).
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.