HRGO are currently recruiting for General Assistants for one of the world's largest independent provider of catering services for airlines near Luton Airport. Successful candidates would be joining part of a small team at the Bonded Warehouse unit. This opportunity will be working in a fast-paced environment, as part of a team for our client who is a leading provider in inflight catering to assist in their Luton operation.
Shift/Hours: Working 5 days on 3 days off (8-10 hour shifts), Shifts can start as early as 0700 and finish as late as 1800.
- We are looking for candidates that are flexible and enjoy working as part of a team. You will be bending, reaching and manual handling products continuously whilst at work.
- Only apply for this role if you can travel to Luton Airport via public or private transport.
- All successful candidates will need to provide a full 5-year check-able history which can include gaps and periods of unemployment or study and you will undergo a criminal records check.
- You will be responsible for handling, picking and packing Duty free items including Alcohol and snacks.
- You will be responsible for packing bars or handling, preparing and packaging meals
- You will be working in a chilled environment where food is prepared.
Airport warehouse packer
£16.11 - £20.33 per hour
£10.00 per hour
£13.70 - £19.38 per hour
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Carousel Consultancy Ltd
£13.50 - £18.75 per hour