My client has an exciting opportunity for a General Manager to lead the team at one of their busy airport location bars. An excellent package awaits the sucessful candidate comprising of a generous basic salary and achievable bonus.
A sophisticated modern bar serving premium whisky, wines, and food, in the heart of the high volume fast-paced airport environment. They’re focused on thier guests, and they want a General Manager who shares that enthusiasm for delivering great hospitality while understanding how to run a business in a competitive commercial environment. As one of the busiest airports in the country, life in Glasgow Airport is a fantastic opportunity to meet new people every day in an exciting, energetic environment.
One of the largest hospitality companies in the UK, operating highly successful brands manyof which are airport businesses.
Your role as a General Manager:
- Manage the operation of the restaurant including the development and growth of people, sales and profits
- Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality
- Manage the restaurant in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures
- Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and implement a high level of superior guest service
- Maximise profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs
The ideal candidate will be:
- A highly experienced branded General Manager
- Used to working in high volume businesses
- A relationship builder who understands the need to work with airport owners in a client-focused business
Due to the restrictions of Airport life we must highight that we are only able to progress applications with the following:
- Experience from a high volume food and drink business taking in the region of £40k
- You MUST NOT have held more than 3 jobs in the last 5 years and have had no career gaps - this is essential for airside workers
- An understanding of working in an airport environment is desireable and will ensure you understand the working hours of our business
As a General Manager you will benefit from a competitive salary and excellent achievable bonus and one of the best training and development programmes in the industry.
If you are an enthusiastic, results driven General Manager and are able to tick the boxes of the requirements of this role, then do not delay APPLY today.
£17,000 per annum
Additional Resources Ltd
Hand Picked Hotels
£28,000 per annum
Abbatt Property Services
£7.38 - £7.83 per hour
The Belfry Hotel & Resort
Salary not specified