Geography Graduate Trainee Teacher - Premier Pathways PGCE
Are you a Geography graduate or a graduate in related subjects such as Environmental Science, Geology or even Geosciences? Are you confident in all areas of both physical and human Geography?
Are you thinking of training as a Geography Teacher? If you’re thinking of training to be a Geography Teacher, then this is the perfect post for you!
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates in Geography Required – Premier Pathways Post
• Highly Academic Secondary School in Medway, Kent– Premier Pathways PGCE Post
• September 2018 start – 2 Year PGCE Placement Geography
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Geography
• Rare Opportunity for Top Geography Graduates Looking to Train as a Geography Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Geography
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Scientific Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Geography post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Masters or PhD in Geography or a degree containing at least 50% Geographical material such as Environmental Science, Geology or Geosciences
A rare opportunity has arisen at a successfully academic secondary to train as a Geography Teacher. The Premier Pathways PGCE Geography post is open to Geography graduates or graduates with related degrees in subjects such as Environmental Science, Geology or even Geoscience. It is important to the school that any Geography graduate have a determination to succeed in education and is prepared to work hard to achieve this goal.
As previously mentioned the bar for this prestigious training programme is high and you will need a high class of degree with geographical content equivalent to 50% of a geography degree. The school require the content of your degree to be either Physical or Human, but it is preferable if you have a balance of both.
Over the course of 2 years Premier Pathways will offer every trainee more teaching time than any other ITT programme. Premier Pathways offers innovative training from leading education professionals, QTS and a PGCE accredited by the University of Buckingham, and a training experience that is second to none.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
£13,300 - £16,150 per annum
£11,400 - £16,150 per annum
£11,400 - £13,300 per annum