Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client, experts in their field, part of a successful and growing brand portfolio; an innovative, exciting and growing organisation! This company have an internal design studio, and are recruiting for two experienced Graphic Designers, to join their talented creative team!
Reporting to the Marketing Services Manager, this is a company with a dynamic culture, whilst focused on delivering and exceeding client expectations, working to deadlines and producing great quality work,
- Working on Apple computers to produce high quality B2B promotional marketing materials for a variety of brands.
- Working for different clients with designs that reflect their brand identity in the market.
- From an initial brief, you will work closely with Marketing teams to progress the job through an efficient proofing process to completion.
- You will prepare digital files for either printing or publishing online.
- Using Matrix Content Management System which delivers product images, data and pricing directly onto your InDesign page.
- Using time management software and tracking forms which provide full transparency to clients.
- Attend meetings, exhibitions, seminars, training courses and special projects when required.
The ideal candidate:
- An in-depth understanding and working knowledge of InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator and Acrobat software.
- A real passion for creating quality design work with attention to detail, pride and a strong work ethic.
- A very high standard of grammar, typesetting skills and creative typography.
- A relevant recognised design qualification from either a college or university.
- At least 2 years working experience with a full understanding of both print and digital processes.
- Able to use Microsoft Office Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook software.
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible, working confidently on multiple projects, using initiative to meet clients’ deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working as part of a diverse team, happily discussing design ideas, offering suggestions and taking on feedback with a positive and proactive attitude at all times.
- Approachable and organised, with excellent time management and communication skills.
- Fully up-to-date with the latest design styles and trends in the market, reacting quickly to change.
- Previous experience and use of a content management system.
- Knowledge and use of other Adobe Creative Suite software such as Adobe Premier and After Effects.
- Experience of email marketing software.
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.