MysteryVibe is on the lookout for a new Graphic Designer. Do you you have the perfect vibe for this tribe?
Location: Shoreditch High Street, London
Start Date: Immediately
Applications Accepted By: Dominique Karetsos, email:Job Description
Do you want the opportunity to join the world’s leading brand that will bring pleasure to millions? As the creative designer you will support the marketing team to visually communicate “pleasure” as the driving force behind our instinctual needs, inherent wants and internal impulses. From safety to self-esteem, from food to friendship, from sleep to sex. Yes, we did say sex. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s the reason we all exist. So, if you’ve got a problem with the sexy stuff, it is probably best to leave now and not apply.Who is MysteryVibe?
MysteryVibe is an award-winning British brand founded in 2014. Our vision is to create a world where every adult holds a space, knowledge and power to personalise their pleasure, and improve their sexual health and wellbeing. “How” you ask? With pioneering technology and striking human taboos, we create products that combine the best of humanity and technology to elevate the sexual experience.The Role
Growing forth and multiplying, we are looking for a middleweight graphics designer to work closely with our team. Supporting our marketing team and reporting to our global head of marketing. Developing assets inline with creative direction and the brand strategy. From pitch deck to packaging design, online communications to adverts and points of sale for in-store, Facebook to product inserts and maybe even know a little about putting videos together.
This role is about taking briefs, and with your creative experience developing visuals that look, feel, sound and even taste like MysteryVibe. Playful yet professional, you will be driving a positive and poignant message. Our dream designer has experience and an understanding of working in a start-up or with new brands. Your particular focus will be to translate our laser focused brand directions visually onto every touch point. Capable of generating and crafting content independently, and is comfortable taking creative input as a team.Skills & Experience
• 2+ years relevant experience
• Has a professional portfolio
• Can take design briefs
• May have smaller personal projects
• Good communications skills
• Proven ability to project manage multiple asset creations
• Retail, luxury or lifestyle brand experience preferred
• Mac/IT literate, proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & basic video editing
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and AcrobatWhy should you apply?
More than the pay (which is market related, pensions etc.), we have:
1. Flexi hours – we work around the globe, so while our HQ hub is 10-6, we get that sometimes more can be done at home at 8am than on a train, or past 6, when across the world, others are rising.
2. Our Chiefs are all about the people – training and mentoring is where they all come from and how they lead.
3. Office drinks and socials: we may work hard but we never forget to be playful and enjoy ourselves.
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Search Party Digital Ltd
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum, negotiable, inc benefits
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum