MidBass is the largest UK audio manufacturer, with a reputation for excelling in product innovation, marketing and branding worldwide. The position of Graphic Designer including a level of Content management isthe opportunity to join the MidBass team, working within the busy Creative & R & D Departments.
We are looking for a confident, experienced and talented Graphic Designer.
Graphic Design Responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
- All aspects of design work.
- Brainstorming on new projects as part of the Design Team, including sharing ideas with other team members.
- Creating new artwork to sit alongside current product ranges, working closely with style guides to create new artwork for products, packaging and POS.
- Creating original artwork for product ranges on private label projects.
- Refreshing current existing product ranges and packaging.
- Creation of catalogues and look books for customer and company reference.
- Creation of presentations for meetings with new and potential clients.
- Communicating with clients from the UK and overseas where necessary about current and future work. This includes discussing production methods, measurements, colour guides etc for packaging and products. (after liaising with Product Manager).
- Creating artwork for vinyl print and application using Gerber machine.
- Applying aforementioned artwork in relation to attending shows and events etc.
- Attending and contributing to location photo shoots as and when required.
- Updating website and uploading new images etc
Digital Asset Management / Content Coordinator aspect of the role:
There will be content coordinator element to this role, that requires outstanding organization and digital asset experience.
- You will be responsible for the Companies Digital asset management.
- You will be expected to help distribute and advise all customers on content and material which will be curated by yourself.
- Experience across digital/content, video and image selection and management will be of benefit.
- Team leadership and the ability to take ownership and responsibility essential.
Software knowledge required on:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Word & Powerpoint
- Composer (Gerber machine)
- Experience using 'Shopify’ and or web design would be an advantage.
In return, you will receive an excellent remuneration package including a salary between £22,000 and £25,000 depending on experience, working 37 hours per week, 9:00am-5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00am- 5:00pm on a Friday.