Our Creative Projects team is one of the most innovative teams at Lidl and we’ve got an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to join us! This is a great role for an ambitious designer who wants to truly become an expert in the creative field as the role comes with lots of responsibility and wide exposure.
You’ll be responsible for producing conceptual designs and creating artwork guided by art direction from Senior Designers. Your work will be really high quality, on brief and always in line with our Brand Guidelines.
With your exceptional design talent and meticulous eye for detail, you’ll be working on a variety of exciting campaigns which will ultimately help us reach our vision of constantly surprising families and ensuring that Lidl becomes their favourite shop.
** As per our internal structure, your contractual job title will be Administrator – Creative Projects **
What will you do?
- You’ll ensure your designs are on brief, within brand guidelines and delivered on time
- Supporting and collaborating with the team to work on various seasonal campaigns, for example, Easter & Christmas
- Presenting your ideas to the wider design and marketing team
- Opportunity to get involved with photoshoots
- Creating artwork on a weekly basis for billboards and window posters
- Responsible for the technical integrity of artwork when delivering to our suppliers & acting as a point of contact with our printers
What will you need?
- A Graphic Designer with solid experience
- FMCG experience and a background working with big brands. Shopper Marketing experience will be ideal.
- Fluent in Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellence in creativity and design craft
- Sound knowledge of the print and production process.
- High levels of accuracy with meticulous attention to detail
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Exceptional organisational abilities
What do we offer?
- £24,360 - £26,390 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 30 days holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities for added responsibility within team, with the possibility of taking on more responsibility and long-term career prospects.
- Conveniently located, within a 5-minute walk of Wimbledon railway station